The main directions of the SD Platform in 2023 will be:
1. strengthening sustainability and ability to influence;
2. developing and disseminating the principles of just restoration;
3. education to develop the political culture of society, promotion of political pluralism and democratic values;
4. supporting the European integration;
5. volunteering and humanitarian support in times of war.
A crucial aspect of the Congress was the presentation of the principles of a just restoration of post-war Ukraine:
1. Security priority
We recognize that ensuring the security of Ukrainians is a prerequisite for prosperity and progress.
2. Strengthening institutional capacity with a focus on the parliament
We believe in strengthening institutional capacity to ensure good governance.
3. Rejecting unprincipled and immature pre-war policies
We reject unprincipled and immature policies that have led to corruption and irresponsibility.
4. Political pluralism and democracy
We believe in promoting political pluralism and democratic values, ensuring freedom of speech, assembly and association, and protecting labor rights, minority rights, and rights of marginalized groups.
5. Ensuring social protection of veterans and their families
We prioritize comprehensive social assistance to veterans and their families, including healthcare, education, and employment opportunities, as a symbol of our gratitude for their sacrifice.
6. Creation of new jobs, decent working conditions and opportunities for small and medium-sized businesses
We are committed to creating jobs and encouraging entrepreneurship by providing favorable conditions for the development of own businesses, and small farms and investing in education and career coaching.
7. Zero tolerance for corruption in the recovery process
We demand that the reconstruction process be transparent and free of corruption, with strict measures to prevent and eradicate corrupt practices.
8. Inclusive and safe infrastructure
We are committed to investing in modern and safe infrastructure that is accessible to all citizens, including those living in remote areas, and that supports economic growth and social development.
9. Free and accessible education, including vocational education
We are committed to providing free and accessible education for all citizens, with a particular focus on vocational education that meets the needs of the labor market.
10. Ensuring an effective and balanced European integration process
We recognize the importance of European integration and determine the need for this process to be effective and balanced, with due regard for national interests and the needs of local communities.