6th SD Campus is over
The 6th SD Campus is over! After such 4 busy days and 3 sleepless nights in the Carpathians, we definitely have something to share with you.
This time we focused on a key sub-topic of our navigation – Politics can be better.
About reflection after the Campus.
First, the number of young people who feel the need and importance of translating the thesis about "another politics" is becoming more and more.
Secondly, these young people are not afraid to take public responsibility for changes at their local level.
- Block about TOP-5 problems of Ukrainian politics and ways to solve them
- Political orientation in action. Bohdan Ferens about ideology.
- Debate: from theory to practice Maria Samoilenko
- Yuriy Velychko: Who are millenials?
- Activism 2.0 from Maxim Bezeka. How to attract young people?
- The art of communication. Simple explanation of complexity from Shevchuk Andrey
- Living library: young and progressive
- The final practical part: we create another politics!
Participants developed and presented their own promotional campaigns for the topic "Politics can be better". The first part of the task team did yesterday (video content), and the other – planned for the coming months after the Campus.
It is worth mentioning about the bright presentation of the regions – the traditional snack-evening, sleepless nights, the bright delivery of certificates and songs during in the bus!
Ukraine and politics can certainly be better, because there are people who are ready to change. Thanks to FES-Ukraine Marcel Röthig and Maria Tkachenko for the opportunity to organize such necessary initiatives.